About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Bit by the Bug

Well Monday's post was delightful but I havent written since because of that lovely flu bug that has been going around. Monday night I came down with the virus having a stomach ache and vomiting throughout Tuesday. I was on a four day NON EATING streak because I was terrified to throw up again. Thanksgiving came around and I stuffed my face with the food that I yearn for all throughout the year...came home and my stomach hated me once again rejecting it. Not fun!

Besides the flu diet, my body has not gained any weight since finding out we are pregnant. I am amazed that the only time I am ever able to lose weight is by having a baby. All my bad weight shifts and turns into healthy baby weight...if only my body & mind can think about being pregnant all the time, it would help me to drop some lbs after the baby! With Jackson, I breastfed for 6 weeks and dropped 30lbs after he was born but immediately gained it back and then some throughout his 22 months of life! Ahh, the ups and downs of the scale is such a fun game...

Since my Thanksgiving wasn't so eventful, I am going to pig out in Disney - if my stomach & baby allow it. We received the Disney dining plan for free with the purchase of our resort stay so we will be eating in style every night. I look forward to everything I consume and hoping my weight shifts when I return home from our 6 day vaca!!  We leave on Sunday and we are beyond ready for this break :)

Jack just got his crocheted Mickey Mouse ears hat in the mail today which made this vacation oh so real!

No comments:

Post a Comment