About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Leveling out

Today's prediction: GIRL. I don't remember my hormones to be this out of control with Jack...my prediction is solely based on the amount of crying and  up & down emotions that have taken over my body for the past two weeks. I feel so out of whack and short-tempered lately that it's got me even more emotional; a terrible cycle I tell ya.

The thing that has been getting me through this stage of the pregnancy is a lot of R&R. My body is telling me that I need to relax and rest as much as possible so I have been listening to it. Also, it doesnt hurt that my husband is SO supportive and keeps reminding me that this little being in my belly is turning my body into a ball of uneven hormones and that I am NOT crazy. He is and always will be my rock.

Healthy mind, healthy body is my belief. I have been reading, writing and taking time away from doing any work to keep me centered and stress-free. Last night as I lay in bed with Brian I explained to him all the thoughts that have been consuming my brain and giving me anxiety; projects galore, traveling with Jack, holidays, getting behind on orders, taking care of Jack along with myself and the baby and many more. He took on some of the worry for me and allowed me to get some sleep.

I woke up refreshed today - it helps with Jack sleeping until 6:30AM lately; as Brian always says when I call him in the morning "You two have it made" {this is coming from someone who wakes up M-F at 4:40AM, puts in a good workout at the gym and then gets to work by 6:45}  I love my sleep and will never take it for granted!

So for now, I am weathering the oh-so-worth-it storm knowing that my emotions are getting the best of me due to the pregnancy. No matter what I do, I am a great mom, wife, friend, sister and daughter and my amazing support system reminds me of this every day.  I am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. hhmmmm a legler girl?????? I am your first follower....HIP HIP!!!!

    ReplyDelete