About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Country Springs Waterpark

Yesterday Brian and I took Jack and met up with some of hsi friends and their parents at the Country Springs Waterpark in Pewaukee. I have to say that this place exceeded our expectations in every way. We planned to go on the Sunday where they offer a $10 off voucher with online purchase so it only cost us $15 per person (kids 2 and under are free).

Jack's little friends Landon and Will were there with their parents Kara and Andrew and Erin and Jeremy. It was such a nice time to be able to run around with the boys, splash around in the kiddie area, float down the lazy river and relax. We all even took the boys down the big tube slide where you sit in a boat raft and speed through the tube...Jack was scared/thrilled and after the ride he kept saying "more". The day brought us a ton of laughs.

We were at the waterpark for about three hours and we could tell Jack was getting tired. He managed to stay up on the ride home but immediately when we got in the house, he looked like he was ready for bed. I asked him if he wanted to go to sleep and he grabbed my finger and lead me to his room by his crib, it was too precious! These boys are just getting so big so fast but we are all enjoying the new adventures that come our way and are looking forward to all the new things to try out in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment