About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A wife's love letter to her husband

I've known you forever, in my heart. You were every man I hoped to be with and nothing like any guy I ever dated. You are the best of my father; humorous and playful. You are a little girl's prince and every Ken doll I played with. I dreamed of being a wife, mother and friend to a best friend and my wish came true through you.
I never thought I was deserving, days I still don't believe I am but then you constantly remind me. You cherish our time together. You honor me, support me, raise me up and celebrate with me. You make me want to be a better person. I owe you for all the hope you have instilled in me. For being my rock and balancing each other out on days when they were much needed.

You are my best friend. My soul mate. My husband. Half of me. You are the greatest father to our children and I fall deeper in love with you more each day when I see you with them. The light in their eyes fill when you are near and that is love. I am a witness to pure joy & love. The two lives we've created together were made out of pure love. We will raise them with pure love. And, one day we will smile at each other knowingly as they each find their own soul mate. Thank you my love for the brilliant life we've created together. Thank you for making all my dreams come true.

forever endeavors.

xxoo Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment