About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Many blessings this Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was a great one. I feel very blessed to have great people in my life to share the holiday with. I wanted to create a few fun traditions for the holiday so Jack could have fun and understand, so we created/purchased some pilgrim and indian hats. We hosted the Turkey holiday at our home and had some family over, all wearing the hats!

I was knocked down with the flu (so was my dad and my stepmom) so guests were dropping like flies. We managed to fit 12 adults and two kids at one table in our basement and we had a blast making memories and being entertained by Jack and Bailey.

Now it's time to decorate the house with boughs of jolly and sing holiday tunes for the next six weeks!

Goodbye fall. Hello Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment