About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I had my tree up before guests arrived on Thanksgiving. We usually do not have many guests in our house around the holidays so I wanted to express my holiday cheer - Christmas upstairs, Harvest down. Now I can just sit back, relax and coast through December without stressing to get up decorations.

Today it is cold. I was going to wait until December to update my blog for the upcoming holiday but since I have the house decorated, been singing carols and sending cards, I decided to post. Here's a few fun pictures of the kids gearing up for Christmas sitting in front of our tree. I will post more holiday pictures - professional, Santa and family fun throughout December.




No comments:

Post a Comment