About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Where does the time go?

I feel like time is just flying by with these kids. Bailey is 6 1/2 months and already eating people foods, drinking from a sippy cup and sitting and playing in her room solo. We recenty removed her rocker and other unused items from her room and started turning it into a play area.

Bailey just cracks us up. She is really starting to emerge into her personality and realize she has a voice. She has this demeanor about her that she gets from Brian, very laid back, always smiling and just goes with the flow. But when she wants something, she is her mother's daughter! She gives this look like, you better take care of me NOW or else. lol

Before long, she will be crawling...walking and talking (back).

No comments:

Post a Comment