About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Monday, November 21, 2011

The Gift of Life

November is the time to be thankful. Throughout the month I have been reflecting on all that I am thankful and blessed for in this life. Today I am grateful for the company that I keep. There is a certain reason why people are in my life, some have come and gone but for the most part the ones that came back around have made a significant impact in my soul. They are here to stay and I am eternally blessed for all of them.

This morning I was talking to a dear friend who has been struggling with pregnancy. Her and her husband have an appointment soon to review further options and it got me thinking about the gift of life. I believe God has a plan for everyone but at certain times you tilt your head wondering...these two people are destined to be parents, so why the struggle? It all comes down to faith...

I researched struggle a little bit and found this quote and it just made sense.  Once all struggle is grasped, miracles are possible. ~ Mao Tse-Tung quotes 

The gift of life is a miracle. If you could, would you give it? Think about it. Would you as a woman become a surrogate to someone so they can in turn experience this gift of pure love. To have a child that is theirs, to raise a child and know they will give it endless love? 

I would become a surrogate to certain people. To my friend? In. A. Heartbeat. This couple is supposed to be parents. She is a dear friend. I know her family as they are almost my own. They are loving. They deserve to be blessed to create love out of love and if I can pay it forward by giving that gift, I would should they decide to.

No comments:

Post a Comment