About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas has come and gone...

We had a very busy Merry Christmas - celebrating another first family of four. We created new traditions and memories for our family to take part in for years to come. I enjoyed our new kitchen, decorating and removing some of the clutter in our home in order to get ready for the holiday.  Now we just need to move out more unused and unwanted things to make room for the new.

Here are some pictures from our morning of Christmas & Christmas Eve fun at my mom's & then later at my dads. I am extremely happy that we made it to the Children's Christmas Mass this year as Jack is obsessed with nativity scenes and the kids at church reinacted Silent Night live - adorable. Definitely an annual tradition of ours we created.


  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment