About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Merry Are We

We have a very busy week ahead of us but thankfully I am almost complete with orders for blankets. I am really looking forward to Brian being off work between Christmas and New Years and spending time with the kids.

This past weekend we had our Legler Christmas in Madison as Brian's brother Barry was in town. The kids were hilarious opening presents (Bailey tried to steal everything of Jack's) and they had a great time seeing their uncles. We opened gifts and celebrated together visiting a family member in the hospital and it was such a memorable Christmas. It truly is not about where you are, it's the company that you keep that make all the moments special. This Saturday we spend time with my family and are attempting to go to the kids Christmas Mass at 6PM and Sunday we are going to hang out as a family of four.

We decided that Christmas is going to be about creating new traditions for our own family and I am excited to see Jack & Bailey on Christmas morning (and enjoy the quiet while he plays with all his toys following). No rushing around, no plans...just us.

Here are some fun pictures of the weekend:

Under Nana & Papa's tree







 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment