About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Monday, January 2, 2012

My Relection

I have been overanalyzing this post for days. I want to reflect on the year that has passed but simply put, it was great. My daughter was born. Business is strong. My family is in good health. I surround myself with great people. I have grown as a person, as a mother, as a wife and friend. I have found new love in another little being. I understand the power of forgiveness and am trying every day to forgive myself for my own faults. I am trying to smile more and be positive, think less of bad thoughts and write out my blessings.

I find it funny how many people have talked to me on how positive I am and how it appears easy for me being at home with the kids. In all honesty, it is a thousand times harder to be positive than focus on the negative and simply stated: this blog helps.  I tend to not think before I speak and writing things down allows me to erase...it allows me to put myself in check and really reflect on all that is great in my life. It's my therapy.

So cheers to 2011, thank you for being kind. Thank you for introducing me to many great things and allowing me to journal them. 2012 will be grand as I know we will make a lot more memories as a family of four.

No comments:

Post a Comment