About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Potty Mouth While on the Potty

So today Jack had his first #1 and #2 in a public restroom. He was a bunch of nerves but he had that look in his eyes like he needed to go. After taking him in the restroom several times, he finally told me his tummy hurt. I sat him on the potty and OMG. The kid just ripped away without a fear. I love him at this age, quite fearless.
After proceeding to toot away, he left a little remnant in the potty. Seeing it for the first time after all that noise, he yelled OH SHIT, OH MAN. My jaw dropped but I attempted to not make a big deal of it. I just said, let's use our words and say Oh Dear or Oh Gosh.

This adventure left him telling the entire restaurant that he pooped and peed and it left me speechless - which does not happen often.

No comments:

Post a Comment