About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Monday, October 24, 2011

They Complete Us

I apologize for getting everyone so excited right along with us after writing about considering for a third child. I love how you were all so supportive and appreciate the blessings. In two days, things have changed and Brian and I went with our gut to continue with the vasectomy appointment in December.

I tend to not sleep on decisions and just go with it. That's why I immediately wrote my blog talking about my excitement about growing our family. Truth is, Brian is the opposite and this is why we work so well together and balance one another out. He reads reviews, he gathers insight and takes time to make decisions. This was certainly a major life changing decision and needed to sleep on it.

We both woke up apprehensive and a lot to discuss. We shared our fears, our concerns, our pros and of course embraced the want to have another. What it came down to was how content and happy were were with our lives. We just recently modeled our kitchen and need to pay it all off and I have a growing at home business along with freelance clients. Time and money would be limited if we added another. I dont need to justify anything to myself or family, we will always have their support.

I think just knowing that the option was on the table was extremely exciting for us, because we never really discussed it with an open mind. Then knowing that it was a possibility really made us think. Brian always said to me, "I love us" and now he has said "They complete us.". It made sense. We have two happy and healthy kids and are happy in our home life and have less stress in our marriage now that Bailey is approaching the six month mark. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment