About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Getting this off my chest

Many of my posts spew positivity. These posts are my revised draft of my rough. My rough draft of my blogs are simply for me to get all my random thoughts out and wash my hands of them. This post however, will help me vent and get things off my chest, literally.

Have you ever had anxiety? It's my way of being stressed. My muscles tense up and I get this full feeling in my chest as if I can't breathe. I feel anxious, probably because I have a lot of orders to do and updates for my client and I am trying to get them all completed before the busy Halloween weekend.

I couldnt get any sewing done for my orders. I spent the afternoon attempting to get my little Bailey down for a much needed nap. My little missfit was overtired and fighting the z's. Running upstairs to check on Jack and entertain him, then back down to calm Bailey, I was exhausted. After 90 minutes of rocking, swaying, singing, crying it out and feeding, she finally gave in - all for a thirty minute nap. Dinner and a Legler family dance party with me, Brian, Jack and Bailey put a great cap to the kiddo evening. Bath and bed went smooth and it was time to finally create...then my anxiety hit.

I have been focusing a lot of my energy thinking about certain people and sometimes feel as if their priorities are a little jolted. It comes down to me not understanding their actions and always feel as if there is something that I did wrong to create this behavior. I don't know if I will ever understand them, but I know I cannot change them. Either way, I am done ranting and am going to go to my gym and go swimming - my new stress reliever.

No comments:

Post a Comment