About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!

Every year Christmas just keeps getting better for our family. Obviously becoming a family of four is top on our importance pyramid and we are beyond excited for Bailey to be a member of our family in May! Also, we learn throughout the year to focus on what really matters, the people in our lives and the close friends and family that we have and spend as much time with them that we can...the holidays are perfect for it and this year we are doing just that!


Today is Christmas Eve and Brian and I let Jackson open his gifts from us this morning. It was priceless to see the look on his face (I videotaped it!) when he looked at all the presents. He had a mischievous smile and a creepy laugh before he dug right into opening his toys. I usually am terrible at waiting to open gifts and am happy I made it to at least Christmas Eve, but next year will start our tradition of Christmas morning since he will be old enough to remember and comprehend. It was a cute moment for our family that I will look forward to every year and all the toys kept him busy while we got ourselves ready for our Christmas Eve events!
This year, we were given the opportunity to take Jack caroling at a local senior living center with some cousins. It was the cutest thing ever seeing all these kids singing holiday songs for the seniors and we will definitely make this a tradition every year and continue to give back to the community in other ways as well. It teaches valuable lessons while they are young and certainly gives you a great feeling at the end of the day!

I'm looking foward to spending Christmas Eve with each set of my parents and stopping in at Brian's Aunt and Uncles to say hello. Another NEW thing we are doing is attempting at early Christmas Eve Mass at our Church. We have yet to take Jack to a mass since he was little and since he loves music, Christmas Eve would be a great time to start! We want him to grow up with spirtual guidance and need to start doing so every Sunday - it's our 2011 resolution for our family! Tomorrow we are heading to Sun Prairie to spend Christmas Day with Brian's family and these are the traditions that we will now have every year to look forward to!
I am also looking foward to Brian having the entire week off of work and spending time as a family of four. I have playdates and events scheduled so Brian can see Jack at his finest with his little friends and also some R&R time. I even planned some dinners with girlfriends so Jack & Brian have some time to themselves :)

So cheers to the holidays and all the blessings we have in our lives. We hope that everyone has a great time today and tomorrow and we wish you nothing but good health and cheer for next year!

 xxoo The Leglers (Brian, Kelley, Jack, Bailey & Abbie the dog too!}


No comments:

Post a Comment