About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's a GIRL!!

Profile Picture
This was a big week for our entire family as we found out the gender of our baby due in May. On Thursday December 16th we had our 20 week checkup and ultrasound and found out that we are having a little girl! Jack is going to have a sister and Brian and I will have a daughter!

I did not think that I would be such an emotional wreck during the ultrasound appointment. All we have been praying for is a healthy little baby girl or boy and finding out that we will have a girl took things to a whole new {unknown & overwhelming} level.  Brian sat there silent while I sobbed with glee. On the ride home he finally spoke saying that he had really wanted to have a girl; he envisioned our family having one of each and he was just so happy.

I was still in a state of shock when we returned home {after several phone calls} and came home to Brian's parents Randy and Nancy who was there to watch Jack. I handed Nancy an envelope full of the ultrasound pictures with a handmade card that said BAILEY. She instantly saw PINK and started crying. It was such an emotional moment for all of us as she raised three boys and has always yearned to buy a little pink for someone in her own family. This little girl is going to be spoiled {as if Jack isnt!}

4D Ultrasound itching her nose
Brian and I are happy to introduce you to our little Bailey Louise Legler and show off how adorable she looks at only 5 months in the belly. We couldnt have asked for anything more, it truly is one of the greatest Christmas presents we could get!! We cannot wait to meet her and see her cute little face in May 2011!
She's smiling at us!

No comments:

Post a Comment