About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Home for the Holidays

This weekend Brian's parents had the kids over for the Legler immediate family Christmas. Barry (Brian's oldest brother) was able to fly in Friday night from South Carolina to spend a short-but-sweet weekend with our family. This was by far the best Legler Christmas as we were able to relax and spend one on one time with the immediate family and enjoy ourselves vs running around to different destinations.

Jack immediately took to his uncles, giving them "bumps" and high fives throughout the day and they were amazed at how much he has grown. We watched him play, slide down his slide and the look on his face when he realized there were presents under the tree in the corner. Jack was Daddy's little helper with handing out presents and both had to wear Elf hats. LOL

Brian's parents spoiled us all, especially Jack. Being the only grandson and nephew, he got a lot of presents (the most out of all of us) and he has had a lot of fun with each and every one. Since coming home, he has played with all of them and I have snapped pictures along the way for scrapbooking. Uncle Scotty saved his present for last, a Schwinn Trike that Jack has just been obsessed with since he saw it. Both Uncle Scott and Barry took turns pushing him on the bike and teaching him how to pedal. It was definitely a show stopper and meant so much more that he put it together himself too! We also cannot forget the cool "blackberry" that Uncle Barry got him this year. Jack thinks of it as his phone and walks around the house with it, even brings it with him while we run errands. Too cute!

 As a close to our Christmas, we tinkered with the timer settings on Nancy's camera and snapped a great family photo of the kids. Brian, Jack and I even got a family picture as well but by the time we took it, Jack was camera shy and ready for the ride home. We got back to our home and Jack slept on me for an hour as he was wiped out by all the Christmas fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment