About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mommy Group Fun

Today was an especially great morning, nothing really different from the rest. We woke up with our usual routine and managed to meet up with the moms & kids for a stroll around the mall before Gymboree class. What made this morning so great was that we were all together, after Danielle having another baby and the boys interacted so well together during class. It made me realize that even after I have another little one to care for, that we can somehow keep some consistency going on and keep meeting together for playdates.

The Gymboree teacher was new today and by far the best we have seen. The kids followed her everywhere, listened well and she kept them very entertained. It was the first I saw Jack really involved in the structure of the class and "getting it". I took some pictures because as we approach their 2nd birthdays, we have realized how fast this time is passing us by. We will be approaching the one year mark that we all met one another through Gymboree class and watched our boys grow...

Kara and Danielle are great friends, I feel like I have known them for longer. They are a great support system to me and Brian gets along well with their husbands. Our kids are days/months apart and seem to have such a great time together. I am really excited to spend more time together with our growing families and capture more memories like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment