About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Perfection Doesnt Make Memories

I saw this quote from a recent post on fb and it has been the theme of our week. It has taught me that although there is love in the details, it doesnt always have to go as planned. After all, the times people remember is when it all came together despite the odds. This weekend will be one of those times.

It has been a trying few days with sick kids, plenty to do and loved ones in our thoughts & prayers. I am really looking forward to leaving town and spending Sat, Sun & Mon with the Legler family for our Christmas celebrations. The kids ans I have been busy making cookies for the weekend and it was my first attempt at my mother-in-law's famous M&M cookies. After a failed attempt yesterday, Jack and I managed to successfully redeem ourselves this morning. Here are some baking pictures from our two attempts.


first attempt & failed



2nd attempt & success!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment