About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

False Alarm

We are officially 35 weeks along in our pregnancy and in 4 1/2 weeks we will be meeting our little girl Bailey Louise. Since we had a ceserean with Jackson, we were able to schedule one for May 4th at 8:45 AM with Bailey. For those of you who know me and what an extreme planner I am, you know I am estatic that I can plan ahead with this pregnancy as I am not a "go with the flow" kinda girl.

Thursday was an interesting day with plenty of Braxton Hicks contractions that literally knocked me off my feet. Every Thursday I take Jack to Gymboree class with his friends and my moms group and the contractions started becoming more consistent; every 10-12 minutes. Thankfully they have all been through the labor gig and knew what to do to help me out; one took care of watching Jack, one grabbed me water and the other one called my doctor!! I don't know where I would be without them...they are all such great people and a huge asset to my life.  The contractions subsided and I took Jack home to relax, nap and enjoy the rest of the day. Let's just hope this little girl continues to cook up until May 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment