About Me

My photo
My name is Kelley and I am a stay at home mom to two kids - my amazing son Jackson Wayne and cutie pie little girl Bailey Louise. I am a working at home mom with a business called baby Jack blankets. I handmake ribbon tab baby blankets and sell them online. I am married to the love of my life Brian and every day looking forward to the ever so rewarding and challenging experiences that my life brings me.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holiday joy and chaos

The craziness is coming to a hault. Perhaps it is because I am done Christmas shopping and completed all holiday blanket orders, closing up shoppe until February. I am beginning to destress and it feels amazing to refocus on family.

We have been quite busy with holiday stuff over the past few weeks. Jack is old enough to understand traditions so it is exciting to share many new things with him and of course he loves his little sidekick Bailey to be right by his side. Professional pictures, Christmas cards, St Nick, Santa and making cookies are some of the many fun activities we have been busy with. Once Jack gets up from his nap today we are attempting making the famous Nana Nancy Cookies for Legler Christmas this weekend. If it doesnt turn out, it's Jack's fault. lol

Following Christmas, we are going to get some much needed R&R up north for five days before ringing in the New Year. 2012 is going to be grand and we need all the rest we can get.

Here's a summary of our holiday fun in pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment